The Foundry Upholstery Series showcases tailored minimalism with details that elevate fashion and function to suit any residential or commercial setting. Inspired by elements of classic Scandinavian design, the Foundry Bi-Sectional offers ample sophistication as a standalone piece, showcasing striking lines, an extra slender tightback frame and cushions that seem to float above elevated, cylindrical steel legs. Two bolsters offer additional style and comfort, while the sturdy, steel reinforced FSC®-Certified frame ensures that Foundry holds up in high-traffic environments.
- Features elegant lines and thin, elevated legs.
- The tightback sectional is comprised of two components, a Foundry Sofa and a Foundry Ottoman.
- Has two removable seat cushions, a removable ottoman cushion and comes with two loose bolster cushions.
- Seat and bolster cushions are made with Dacron-wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Frame is reinforced with steel for long lasting durability.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- length: 86in / 218cm
- width: 66.5in / 122cm
- Side seat depth: 22.5in / 57cm
- Height: 30in / 76cm
Please allow an estimated 3-4 weeks delivery time for this product. For questions regarding this item please contact us.
POSSIBLE SHIPPING DELAYS:
Thank you so much for choosing Rug & Weave for your purchase! Some of our suppliers are experiencing lower than normal stock levels & shipping delays. We will notify you of any expected delays and will do our best to update you throughout the fulfillment process. If you have concerns about shipping timelines, please contact us and we will check stock levels for you. Thanks!