Digital Marketing Manager
Join Our Team!
Rug & Weave was born out of a passion project between a husband and wife team, with a thirst for travel and exploration, and a drive to discover unique one-of-a-kind items. Today, Rug & Weave operates a growing e-commerce platform as well as a boutique retail location in Guelph, ON. Their small but mighty team have built a go-to brand for unique home decor items.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a full time employee to join our team in Guelph, Ontario. As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be joining a fun team of hard working & passionate individuals. The Digital Marketing Manager will be the voice of Rug & Weave and will tell our story across all social channels & ensure targets & budgets are met.
Oversee Brand Marketing Strategy
- Develop weekly marketing themes that connect content between several marketing channels (Instagram, Facebook Ads, Pinterest, Newsletter, etc.)
- Tell compelling stories around key product launches that connect with our target audience
- Seek out new marketing opportunities & channels to facilitate brand growth
- Responsible for managing the marketing coordinator
- Measure & analyze Social Media analytics
- Manage quarterly marketing budget
- Collaborate weekly with co-founder on brand direction and marketing content
Influencers & Collaborations
- Work closely with Instagram Influencers on product collaborations to generate strong ROI
- Seek out new Instagram Influencers that will have a significant impact on improving followers & engagement
- Seek out new collaborations with local & national business to help leverage our brand
- Thoughtfully plan daily and weekly content while also running promotions & contests to generate new followers
- Determine the layout and feel of the Instagram feed & be the voice of the brand by creating on brand copyediting
- Work with photographer to determine stylized content needs for website & social media
- Determine how to best utilize user generated content on social media channels & implement new IG series & ideas.
- Modify & design website homepage weekly in correspondence with IG content and web team.
- Train, oversee & manage the daily workflow of the Marketing Coordinator to ensure digital marketing targets are completed on a timely manner.
- Meet weekly with Marketing Coordinator to discuss goals, share updates, and review previous week’s analytics.
- Design high quality digital promotional graphics & print advertisements for publications, promoted posts & retail store.
- Manage & run weekly Facebook ads that correspond to weekly marketing themes
- Analyze & improve upon ad specs
Valuable Skills & Experience:
- 2-5 years digital marketing or related marketing experience a must
- Industry level knowledge of and passion for home decor
- University degree or related education in business, marketing or communications
- Strategic thinker and ability to connect the dots.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral. Excited at the change to work in teams and collaborate.
- Creative, innovative thinker that loves big picture planning but also focuses on the fine details.
- Ability to execute effective A/B marketing campaigns on Facebook & Instagram
- Proficient in Adobe Suites, InDesign
- Experience with Shopify E-commerce platform an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please email your resume, cover letter & links to any relevant Social Media accounts to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “Digital Marketing Manager Application”
Svein & Sarah
|Subtotal|| $0.00 CAD|